How to Download QNX® Software Development Platform 6.4.1 Neutrino Host.
Get the Product
- Set up an account here
- Complete the license data, once you are logged in to your account, you will be asked to provide license data to initiate your request.
- Select Development platform here
- Download the QNX software on to your computer.
- Burn the ISO image onto a CD or DVD (preferably CD so it can easily be launched onto the system) using Roxio Easy CD Creator or Ahead Nero. (Roxio or Nero)
Download on to Target System
- Insert the CD you have burned in the CD drive.
- Boot the CD and follow the instructions.
Choose the size of the new partition.
- When asked, remove the CD from the drive and then reboot.
- Configure the BIOS data for the target system you are specifically using.
- Select the video driver, resolution, color depth and refresh rate for your system. You can also select global options to choose whether to boot in text or graphical.
- Log in as ROOT and initially there is no password. The IP address is given on the right hand side. You may need it for activation later.
- Set the time zone, time and date etc. in the localization windows.
- Activate your software.
Further information on QNX installation is available at:
A short tutorial that leads you through the following steps: installing QNX SDP on a development host and the QNX Neutrino RTOS on a target; connecting the host and target machines; developing and running a small application in the Integrated Development Environment. PDF 36 pages: